Pave the Way Project Update
The Higher Praise Church Council has exciting news to share with you! We will soon start seeing tangible, concrete progress taking place on our new parking lot! Funding is in place thanks to the generosity and faithfulness of the Higher Praise Church family combined with a loan from Foursquare Church. Planning is completed and approved by the City of Salina, a contractor has been engaged to help us and we are moving forward!
Project Recap and Future Plans
- 2018 – Vision for a paved parking lot established by church leadership
- March 2019 – Pave the Way vision meeting and pledge drive
- Summer 2019 – Ground was broken but delayed due to inclement weather and contractor availability
- November 2019 – Foursquare Church parking lot construction loan combined with pledge funds
- March 2020 – Pave the Way pledge commitments resulted in $19XXX raised by Higher Praise Church!
- March 2020 – Plans submitted to the City of Salina for approval
- June 2020 – Plans resubmitted with changes requested by the City
- July 2020 – Final plans approved by the City of Salina!
- July 14, 2020 – Church Council approved the Contractor to start work on driveways to connect to Delaware St.
- Summer & Fall 2020 – Volunteers will be needed to begin work on the main slab after the driveways are complete
Thank you so much for your continued support of this vital project for the future of your church! We believe God has planted us here and will use this project to solidify His calling in the eyes of the community around us. If you have questions, please ask one of the Church Council members. We will soon be asking for your help to make this vision a reality!
Thank you for your past and future faithfulness!
Higher Praise Church Council
Members: Kevin Korb, Jason Hemberger, Tammy Brown and Elijah Keever